Monday, May 11, 2009

Nightmares

Talk about your worst nightmare coming true. So I'm falling apart and my house is seriously worse than it has ever been in my entire life, so bad that you truly can't believe it. Yeah, that's when it floods and I have a gazillion people in and out of the house. That sounds great. I have tons of offers to help, but there's really not a lot anyone can do, I've just got to wade through the mess and try to figure things out. In the meantime, the recovery guy has to come and poke around, and the A/C guy should be here already, and David's cousin is here helping him rearrange the furniture. How absolutely humiliating. We can't even more things out of the way b/c everything is piled up everywhere. I am mostly running in circles simply moving piles from one place to another. I cannot ever let it get like this again. I simply can't.

No comments: